The ATN PS22-3A System is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescopes with 1x Magnification that converts a Scope into a high-quality very accurate Night Vision Weapon Sight.
The ATN PS22-3A mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the Scope is not required. The ATN PS22-3A comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. There is also Adapter for ARMS quick release mount and optional Ring Adapter allows to mount unit onto the objective of the Day Scope (25...62mm diameter). The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail.
The ATN PS22 utilizes a 3rd Gen. Image Intensifier Tube (Gen. 3A). This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock.
Gen. 3A Image Intensifier Tubes
Top-of-the-line 3rd Generation Select Alpha Tubes. These IITs are hand-picked to provide the highest quality and performance. The majority of the specifications of these IITs meet Military Specifications. Many of our 3A IITs are Thin Filmed. Units with 3A Select Alpha IITs have a guaranteed resolution of 64-72 lp/mm and a minimum Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 20.
The ATN PS22-3A is a complex optical-electronic system. This scope contains an Image Intensifier Tube assembly with an integrated high voltage power source and the three volt battery housing.
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of the daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Large 21 mm output window
- Lightweight and rugged
- Comes with Quick Release Mount
- Optional 7/8” weaver mount
- Optional Scope Mounting System attaches the PS22 unit to the objective of the day scope (25...62 mm diameter)
- Automatic brightness control
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Limited Two-Year Warranty