ATN Night Shadow 1 is a Night Vision Binocular with built-in exclusive ATN "Smart" Technology. Proximity Sensor automatically turns the Night Vision Binocular on when it is brought in the viewing position. With 3x magnification and designed for long ranges, the ATN Night Shadow 1 is an excellent choice for Predator Hunting, spotting objects when Fishing at night, long range Security at night and Crime Prevention.
1st Generation is currently the most popular type of Night Vision in the world. Utilizing the basic principles described earlier, a 1st Generation unit will amplify the existing light several thousand times letting you clearly see in the dark. These units provide a bright and sharp image at a low cost, which is perfect, whether you are Boating, Observing Wildlife, or providing Security for your home.
The ATN Night Shadow 1 comes standard with our cutting edge "Smart" technology. This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range Infrared Illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position. This helps to save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. The digital controls allow you to activate all of the features of the ATN Night Shadow 1 with an easy push of a button. We also built a powerful Infrared Illuminator into the Scope. This allows you to see even in total darkness with outstanding clarity.
It is dark. You can barely see your hand in front of your face. You bring your ATN Night Shadow 1 Night Vision Device
up to your eyes and turn it on. Suddenly, in green-hued clarity, the entire scene is like day.
For Camping, Boating, Nature study, or Law Enforcement, there is simply no better Binocular Night Vision Device on the market.
- SMART Technology featuring
- Automatic on/off proximity sensor
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Super fast 3x objective lens
- Built-in adjustable beam Long Range infrared illuminator
- Water and fog resistant
- Camera adaptable
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
You may notice the following when you are looking through a 1st Gen. unit.
* A slight high-pitched whine when the unit is on.
* The image you see may be slightly blurry around the edges. This is known as Geometric Distortion.
* When you turn a 1st Gen. unit off it may glow green for some time.
* These are inherent characteristics of a 1st Gen. unit and are normal.