THE MOST ADVANCED HANDGUARD IN THE WORLD.
The A.R.M.S.® #50M-CV™ S.I.R.® System for Carbine length 5.56 cal.
This is the lightest system available. Weight: ONLY 8.6 oz.
Entire S.I.R. front end can be installed in less than 5 min. directly to the std. barrel nut without Delta ring. Totally Free Floating.
• Front sight, gas tube, and front handguard retaining cap do not need to be removed.
• Barrel does not have to be removed.
• Standard barrel nut does not need to be removed or replaced.
• Perfect alignment with the receiver can be accomplished via built in alignment anti-rotation locking tabs.
• No special tools required, S.I.R.® std. sling swivel is useable for installation.
• The system only weighs 8.6 oz. The weight will increase depending on what selective rails are chosen to be utilized plus the weight of the sling swivel.
• Handguard complete with Q.D. indirect air flow heat shield.
• The S.I.R.®’s selective rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions can be exchanged, repaired or replaced without removing the top main top rail.
• Super cool offset heat venting.
• The optional S.I.R.® rail also provides a modular means to cost effectively upgrade into future integral electronics, and provide a solid platform, can eliminate the need to use high less stable mounting devices, plus protects the top of the aluminum receiver at the same time protecting the receiver; can eliminate replacement of a damaged receiver.