No Hidden Fees - No Credit Card Surcharges - Low Shipping Rates
Images shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product.You may contact us if you have questions about the exact specifications of this item.
The A.R.M.S.® #50M-CV™ S.I.R.® System for Carbine length 5.56 cal.
This is the lightest system available. Weight: ONLY 8.6 oz.
Entire S.I.R. front end can be installed in less than 5 min. directly to the std. barrel nut without Delta ring. Totally Free Floating.
• Front sight, gas tube, and front handguard retaining cap do not need to be removed.
• Barrel does not have to be removed.
• Standard barrel nut does not need to be removed or replaced.
• Perfect alignment with the receiver can be accomplished via built in alignment anti-rotation locking tabs.
• No special tools required, S.I.R.® std. sling swivel is useable for installation.
• The system only weighs 8.6 oz. The weight will increase depending on what selective rails are chosen to be utilized plus the weight of the sling swivel.
• Handguard complete with Q.D. indirect air flow heat shield.
• The S.I.R.®’s selective rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions can be exchanged, repaired or replaced without removing the top main top rail.
• Super cool offset heat venting.
• The optional S.I.R.® rail also provides a modular means to cost effectively upgrade into future integral electronics, and provide a solid platform, can eliminate the need to use high less stable mounting devices, plus protects the top of the aluminum receiver at the same time protecting the receiver; can eliminate replacement of a damaged receiver.
Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. Shop online through our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encrypted online gun store 24 hours a day!