Bushmaster 450 20 Inch Heavy Barrel Chrome Lined Blue Finish Black Stock 5 Round Single Stack
The Bushmaster .450 Rifle (20" Barrel) – big bore power in an “AR” platform… This powerful cartridge - developed in affiliation with Hornady - is tamed by the AR type gas operating system so that recoil is reduced to a heavy thump, and second shot control is retained. The Cartridge is adapted from a 6.5mm – .284 case with necking cut off to accommodate the 250 Grain Hornady SST Flex Tip .450 caliber bullet. AR type magazine boxes are utilized in the Bushmaster .450, and are fitted with a blue, single stack follower due to the diameter of the cartridge. With bullet velocity of 2200 fps, accuracy out to 200 yards is exceptional with stopping power ample to take any North American large game.
The ChroMoly Steel Barrels are rifled 1 turn in 24” and Chrome lined in both Bore and Chamber for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance. Free Floating Aluminum Forends help deliver optimum accuracy – rifle length is vented for cooling.
Forged aluminum receivers; A2 pistol grip and solid A2 buttstock with trapdoor storage compartment are standard features. All operating controls are the same as any AR type rifle, and the Bushmaster .450s are shipped with one 5 round magazine, a black web sling, operators safety manual, and orange safety block in a lockable hard plastic carrying case.
- Bushmaster .450 Caliber - ammunition developed by Hornady
- 16” & 20” Heavy Barrel - Chrome lined Bore & Chamber
- 5 Round Capacity Single Stack Magazine
- A3 “Flat-top” Upper Receiver with Picatinny Rail for sight/optics mounting convenience
- Shipped in a Lockable Hard Case with Operator’s Safety Manual, 5 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling
- One Year Bushmaster Warranty